my neighbors in the room right next to me are SO FUCKING LOUD it seriously sucks. like, it’s a regular thing now. sometimes it drives me so crazy i have to go over there and ask them to be quiet. the other night they were up being loud until 4 in the fucking morning. like, do you people not realize that there are other people here who have classes the next morning? people who maybe don’t want to hear your loud mouths and cackling? it’s so fucking rude i can’t deal with shit like this. quiet hours start at 10 o’clock this is so ridiculous
INFP actually stands for
I Need Fucking Privacy
but also for
I Need Friend Please
and that’s the whole dilemma in a nutshell.
Yes!! I’ve been meaning to read Everything is Illuminated for soooo long, really need to get around to it
friendly reminder that baby steps are still steps. small progress is still progress. i know it’s easy to get down on yourself but chances are you’re doing much better than you think you are. you’re doing great, friend, chin up
i was talking to this girl at a club meeting today and we were talking about our majors and she asked me what i’m majoring in and when i said art she asked if i liked it and i told her i love it and she got all excited and said that she loves when people are happy with their majors, it was adorable
“Amy Poehler was new to SNL and we were all crowded into the seventeenth-floor writers’ room, waiting for the Wednesday night read-through to start. Amy was in the middle of some such nonsense with Seth Meyers across the table, and she did something vulgar as a joke. I can’t remember what it was exactly, except it was dirty and oud and “unladylike”, Jimmy Fallon turned to her and in a faux-squeamish voice said, “Stop that! It’s not cute! I don’t like it.” Amy dropped what she was doing, went black in the eyes for a second, and wheeled around on him. “I don’t fucking care if you like it.” Jimmy was visibly startled. Amy went right back to enjoying her ridiculous bit. With that exchange, a cosmic shift took place. Amy made it clear that she wasn’t there to be cute. She wasn’t there to play wives and girlfriends in the boys’ scenes. She was there to do what she wanted to do and she did not fucking care if you like it.”
June: favourite book
i think i’m gonna have to say Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close! (with Harry Potter, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, and Bossypants in a three way tie for second)
TUMBLR ACCENT CHALLENGE!!!
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
want to hear my weird voice talk about random stuff for 6 minutes? look no further!